2008年6月27日金曜日

Essay 6 2028 Self introduction

In 2028. My name is Yuuki ichien. I live in Tokyo now. My work is president of my company. There are a lot of employee in my company. My company is mail order company. Everyday, we are ordered a lot of merchandises through Internet. The sale is nice. Next year, My company will list. So, we are very busy everyday, but my company's atmosphere is very good. Now I live with my family. I have two children. One is woman and the other is man. They are getting along very nicely with each other. The older sister go to elementary school. She is very good at dancing well. She always talk me she will be dancer in the future. I am supporting her in wardly. And the younger brother is very naughty boy. He is 4 years old. He is always playing up!! My wife is always annoyed his behavior. But he is very cute. And last is my wife. She is really keeping hose well. When I am very annoyed about my work, she is always encouraging me. I love her very much, so I also help her as many as I can. I am very happy I can have these good family. Now, My enjoyment is going out my family. Once a week, we go out with my family. I am very busy now, but I would like to make time which I can touch my family. From now on, there are a lot of difficulty in my lfe. But I think I do my best for my family. (261 words)

0 件のコメント: