2008年6月30日月曜日

Essay 5 The worst day in my life

The worst day in my life ascend to my elementary school day. When I was elementary school student, I belonged to OTOME basketball club team. We aimed at full victory in Kumamoto in the year. In our area heat, We hadn't lose at all. Our practice volume was not common. For exanple, In summer season, we placticed from AM 8 to PM 7 everyday. And we made expedition once a week. So, We didn't have time to play with other friends. But we all liked basketball very much, so the practice was very hard, but the other side of the coin is that we enjoyed it. There was our school in countryside. The number of student was very few. Our basketball team was very strong team, but the number was very few. But we always play and shared our joys and sorrows together, so we all looked like real brother. Our only dram was victry in Kumamoto. For that, We practiced a lot. And our last competition in our elementary school day began. We went on to the finals in our area heat. The opponent in finals was TAKAGI elementary school. We hadn't lose them at all. It was piece of cake for us. But the worst day in my life was coming suddenly. The day was 3 day ago in finals. We conditioned in our school. But during practice, I and one of my teammate broke our arms. We were starting member in our team. And our team lost. In that ime, I was disgusted at my fate for the first time. Still now, when I remember that day, I feel very sad. It was the worst day in my life. (282 words)

0 件のコメント: