2008年6月6日金曜日

Essay 1

Dear Mrs.Smith

Hello,my name is Yuuki Ichien. I am from Kumamoto. Now, I go to college. My college's name is KGU. KGU means Kumamoto Gakuen University. I major in English there. I have been to study English for a long time. In the future, I would like to be interpretation. It is my long-cherished dream. My favorite food is sushi. It's Japanease food. It is very delicious. If I go to there, I want you to eat it at once. And I like watching sports game. Especially, I like watching major league baseball. I would like to watch it. I was told that you have chosen me from among many Japanease students who plan to study abroad. Thank you very much for accepting me as a member of your family. Studying abroad has been my dream since I was little. I chose this university because I heard that it organizes homestay in U.S.and now that I'm going.I'm very excited! I am delighted to know that you are going to assist me in realizing my dream.Thanks to your understanding and cooperation. My long-cherished
Dream is about to come true.

Since this will be my first time to study abroad. I am excited but also very nervous now. Especially, I am very shy, so please speak to me without constraint. I would like to improve my English skill in this homestay, so I think I want to speak you as many as possible. This homestay is a few time, but I hope to see more of you. (258 words)

0 件のコメント: