2008年6月27日金曜日

Essay 4 My memorable day in my life

In the day, I became restress. It's day that I passed my school of my choice. For the day, I studied a lot. When I was highschool student, I often played truant and run about my friends. I was very fool. But as examination season was coming, my friends began to study a lot. My friends commuted cram school. But my house was very poor, so I couldn't commute there. I was very envious them. And the difference between I and they was getting spread. I hoped DOUSHISHA University in Kyoto and WASEDA University in Tokyo. But effect of practice examination was worst. My teacher tought me I couldn't pass these university. When I heard it, I was very regrettable. From that day, I studied from AM 5 to AM 2 in next day everyday. In the time, I remember I was very hard. But my grades didn't improve at all. I tried to give up. But at that time, one of my friends encouraged me a lot. He also hoped DOUSHISHA University. Usually, I am his rival, so we don't encourage me. But He did. I was very glad!! At that time I thought that I don't give up to the last and would like to pass with him. And Time was coming. I did my best. And my memorable day in my life was coming!! Surprisingly, We passed DOUSHISHA University. When I looked passing, I was very very happy. Regrettably, I couldn't go DOUSHISHA with him for personal reasons. But the day was surely my memorable day in my life. (262 words)

0 件のコメント: